Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Award!

Good evening, followers! I bet you're wondering, What brings this weekly blogger to posting on a Monday? Well I'm glad you asked! Today is a very fun day, because in this post I'm announcing that Intent Forgotten is the winner of a blog award!

I was given the "Creative Writer" Blogger award by a fellow friend and writer, Jenna! Thanks so much! She is the admin of the Quill and Ink Forum that I moderate. Be sure to check it out!

Photobucket

Here are the rules of the Creative Writer Blogger Award

Nominate SEVEN “Creative Writers”
Post links to the SEVEN blogs you nominate.
Leave a comment on said SEVEN blogs to let them know they’ve been nominated.

So here are my outrageous statements! If you pick which one's the truth, you'll be my seventh nominee! Just post which answer you think it is here!

1. I sometimes pass out in the shower due to exhaustion and illness.
2. I hate sharing my school/art supplies. A pencil doesn't cost that much, but I don't let people borrow any of my supplies because I know I'll never get it back.
3. One time, since I kept tripping on ice, I waddled and slid on my stomach across the ice on my driveway, making it safely to school that morning.
4. I hate wearing shoes, so I usually just don't wear them.
5. I'm blue-purple colorblind officially, but I have more trouble with red and green.
6. I have three homemade tattoos. And they're awesome.
7. I've traveled all over the U.S. I've lived in more places than I can count.

Try to figure me out! Just comment on what you think the truth is and I'll make you the seventh nominee if you guess correctly first! I'll edit this post when someone gets the truth right.

And here are the nominees:
1. Hadhafang of Nodes of Ranvier
2. Emily Cross of The Chronicles of Emily Cross
3. Silent Midnight of Close Your Eyes; You're Entering the World of Words
4. Anne R. Allen of Anne R. Allen's Blog.
5. Kori of Author In Progress
6. Jess G of Snippets
7. The lucky person to guess my outrageous truth!

That's all for today (I can't spoil you guys)! Be sure to come back next Sunday for more writing goodies!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. XD I totally don't deserve this but thanks Moon! Annddd.... I think number 6 is the truth. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! <3 And teehee, wrong (I actually stole a similar outrageous lie from Jenna's blog because I couldn't think of one *dies*--But I made all the rest, I swear)!

    ReplyDelete