Saturday, September 12, 2009

Welcome to Intent Forgotten!

Hello! I have created this blog as a way to help young aspiring authors like myself to improve their writing. Many of us only dream of having a novel published and I hope to teach all of you what I have learned so far about writing and perhaps we could reach our dreams of publication together.

I came up with the name of my blog because, as usual, I was distracted from my writing. As much as I love to write, I get distracted so easily. I always forget what it was that I had to do, why I was in such a place, etc. So, if you ever lose your muse or intentions, feel free to stop by and leave a comment or simply read my newest post.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email me at penelopepaige@rocketmail.com. You can also leave a comment if you so wish to. Time to go sharpen that pencil...

3 comments:

  1. AHH! I have found my way over here through various channels. Okay, so the Quill and Ink blog... but still. I'm proud.

    Like the layout!

    ReplyDelete